MFH RED BULL RB4 and TORO ROSSO STR3 1:20

For all F1 scale model news...

ejsmith
F2
F2

Re: MFH RED BULL RB4 and TORO ROSSO STR3 1:20

Post by ejsmith »

Jeff wrote:Welcome to the forum and look forward to see your build. By the way, it's good to see quite a few forum members having purchased these new kits & supporting the industry!
Thanks! I actually work in my local model shop so I'm doing my part to support the industry! :)

jaykay
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by jaykay »

lezdep wrote:I've made bunch of pictures of STR3 and RB4 at Canadian GP this year. Not all of them good and they are big,
but I don't have time to sort and resize them. I put all in two archives available from here -

http://lezdep.dyndns.org:8080/f1/ref/STR3.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://lezdep.dyndns.org:8080/f1/ref/RB4.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

STR3.zip is 212Mb and RB4.zip is 130Mb

PS: Those are my own photos, please do not distribute them.
I tried to download the STR3 pictures last night but it didn't work. At a whopping 7KB per second the system said it would take 8 hours so i left it running overnight but this morning it said the download was aborted because the operation took too long....!?
Has anyone else encountered this?

However thanks for posting the pictures Sergey! Hope i'll get them somehow .-)

De21
Major Constructor
Major Constructor
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Williams
Germany

Post by De21 »

jaykay wrote: I tried to download the STR3 pictures last night but it didn't work. At a whopping 7KB per second the system said it would take 8 hours so i left it running overnight but this morning it said the download was aborted because the operation took too long....!?

I downloaded them yesterday and I took about me about 6 hours... not fast but the pics are awesome thank you very much Sergey!!! I would recommend to use a browser or download program which alllows you to resume the download if there was a problem.

The pics are fabulous especially seeing all the different carbon weaves is really helpful. But I found something I haven't noticed before.. the rims are blue.. what the ****???

But I still don't know what color the gearbox should be? black (CF), body color...? Any ideas?

BigDuke6 wrote:...the fit appears to be flawless (famous last words)...
just wait till you start the kit :wink: I started to assemble the rear suspension yesterday and that is quite a task I tell you :lol: :lol:
Last edited by De21 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jaykay
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by jaykay »

I downloaded them yesterday and I took about me about 6 hours... not fast but the pics are awesome thank you very much Sergey!!! I would recommend to use a browser or download programs which alllow you to resume the download if there was a problem.

Aha...any suggestions?

But I found something I haven't noticed before.. the rims are blue.. what the ****???

Saw that before....i like that!

De21
Major Constructor
Major Constructor
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Williams
Germany

Post by De21 »

jaykay wrote:I downloaded them yesterday and I took about me about 6 hours... not fast but the pics are awesome thank you very much Sergey!!! I would recommend to use a browser or download programs which alllow you to resume the download if there was a problem.

Aha...any suggestions?
I don't know which browser you use but Firefox or Opera will be able to resume aborted downloads. Or for a seperate download manager, try Flashget http://www.flashget.com/index_en.htm.
jaykay wrote: But I found something I haven't noticed before.. the rims are blue.. what the ****???

Saw that before....i like that!
I like the blue rims too but it means I have to paint them :lol: :lol:

jaykay
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by jaykay »

O.k.....with Firefox i got as far as 114MB and i actually saved a bunch of pictures. I can't find out how to resume the download though....
How does one do that? :-)

CaptainMark
Top Designer
Top Designer

Post by CaptainMark »

You could always try using Free Download Manager:

http://www.download.com/Free-Download-M ... d=10849039" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've not used this particular program, but heard good things about it.
It's free and small, and I'm told spyware free.

lezdep
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Senna
Canada

Post by lezdep »

Looks like you weren't alone and 7Kb was your pipe. At the moment speed as back to normal 60Kb.
So, if nobody else starts at the same time you could get files 10 times faster now.
I was sharing some torrents at the time too. Now all outbound bandwidth should be yours.
jaykay wrote:
lezdep wrote:I've made bunch of pictures of STR3 and RB4 at Canadian GP this year. Not all of them good and they are big,
but I don't have time to sort and resize them. I put all in two archives available from here -

http://lezdep.dyndns.org:8080/f1/ref/STR3.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://lezdep.dyndns.org:8080/f1/ref/RB4.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

STR3.zip is 212Mb and RB4.zip is 130Mb

PS: Those are my own photos, please do not distribute them.
I tried to download the STR3 pictures last night but it didn't work. At a whopping 7KB per second the system said it would take 8 hours so i left it running overnight but this morning it said the download was aborted because the operation took too long....!?

flight
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by flight »

Hello Guys.......
Have a look to this!!!

http://www.baracca.net/top.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And Click to "LAST UPDATE 02/oct/2008 They have the first pics of these models "JUst built"

AMAZING!!!

BYE.

SCHUMMY DON'T LEAVE US!!

jaykay
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by jaykay »

Hi Sergey

I tried again today at my office and this time it worked.....even with IE :-)
Download speed was faster as you mentioned. Next week i'll try and get the RB4 pictures as well.
Thanks again for posting them!