F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Your Name: Eric Evain
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Alain Prost
France

Mshobbies

Post by Eric1968 »

Hello everybody,

Is anyone of you have ordered items to mshobbies.com? I've placed an order a week ago for a decal sheet but I've no news of it and no reply to message. Is the shop closed or in vacation ?

Eric

ziggysdesk
Formula e
Formula e
Your Name: Chris
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Kimi Raikkonen
United States of America

Re: Mshobbies

Post by ziggysdesk »

I had a similar situation, ordered from them in March. Nothing after a week, so I emailed to ask if it’s been shipped. Got a reply saying they’ll check and then nothing for 2 more weeks after that. Filed a paypal claim and they shipped it out the next day. I’m not sure what’s going on over there but I’ve heard similar stories from others as well. If you paid with PayPal consider filing a claim if they don’t respond.

mr68gts
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by mr68gts »

That's weird. I've ordered from Mark several times over the years with no problems. He's always been up front when I've talked to him. I hope everything is ok. I know he does have a day job and I'm sure that keeps him overly busy with today's times. With that said sometimes things happen and hope he can get it together if something has set him back a bit!
Ziggy, are these all recent issues and are we sure it's on his side and not the delivery services?
Paul

stubeck
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stewart Grand Prix
United States of America

Post by stubeck »

I have an outstanding order from April with him currently. He was super quick to ship one part of the order but still doesn't have the second part despite indicating it was in stock when I ordered it . He doesn't currently have an ETA for the model. The first time he was quick to respond about the delay, but a response a few weeks later went unanswered, and another response took about 2 weeks to receive a response.

ziggysdesk
Formula e
Formula e
Your Name: Chris
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Kimi Raikkonen
United States of America

Post by ziggysdesk »

mr68gts wrote:That's weird. I've ordered from Mark several times over the years with no problems. He's always been up front when I've talked to him. I hope everything is ok. I know he does have a day job and I'm sure that keeps him overly busy with today's times. With that said sometimes things happen and hope he can get it together if something has set him back a bit!
Ziggy, are these all recent issues and are we sure it's on his side and not the delivery services?
Paul
I just checked my emails, ordered 4/4/20, emailed on 4/12 to ask status, got a reply from Mark on 4/13 saying he’ll check his inventory and get back to me (never did). I emailed back a week later on 4/20 asking for another update and no response. I filed the PayPal claim on 4/26, he responded to the claim saying he’ll get it shipped out and eventually it was shipped 5/1. Not sure what happened, there was no explanation but I got everything I ordered eventually.