Finally FW14B detail set

For all F1 scale model news...

Chinamalc
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest

Re: Finally FW14B detail set

Post by Chinamalc »

Bearing in mind I am only looking at the TS instructions online, to me it looks like you have to make your own lines and holes for them to go in to.
I would dump parts E6 and use (1mm diameter?) copper wire bent to 90deg and painted then a MENG models or other suitable nut on each end.

M.

Bully7
Spectator
Spectator
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Nigel Mansell
Great Britain

Post by Bully7 »

I’ve search everywhere for a picture of where they go and what the connectors look like and no joy! It’s so frustrating that it’s not in Tamiya or Top studio instructions.

maw2717
F2
F2
Your Name: Mark
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: 1988-1996 McLaren, Senna era
United States of America

Post by maw2717 »

hi Bully7
sorry i missed your earlier message, i found a picture from Gurneyflap.com in my stash
although it is not the exact match for our questions, it helps to understand what is missing in the TS instructions.
look at the back of the trans case, the two gray connectors are openings in the rear of the case for the cooling hoses to enter the back of the trans case, where they go after that is a mystery to me. From the rear looking forward, the left cooling connection runs into the center gray connector and the right cooling hose runs into the connector at the bottom right of the rear of the case.
OCTOB222119.jpg