Senna - Netflix series

F1 News and Info

Noddy
World Champion
World Champion

Re: Senna - Netflix series

Post by Noddy »

stubeck wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:21 am I doubt much was meant by it, but lets make sure to not make chauvinistic comments about drivers. No racing driver has gotten a ride needing millions of dollars of sponsorship because of who they supposedly slept with.
Wow if ever there was a backhanded way of bringing something into the conversation. :lol: I was talking about the fact that they had to pay her crew higher wages than the teammate's crew because she was so hard to work with. :roll: They even referred to it as danger pay. 8)

stubeck
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stewart Grand Prix
United States of America

Re: Senna - Netflix series

Post by stubeck »

Noddy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:16 pm
stubeck wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:21 am I doubt much was meant by it, but lets make sure to not make chauvinistic comments about drivers. No racing driver has gotten a ride needing millions of dollars of sponsorship because of who they supposedly slept with.
Wow if ever there was a backhanded way of bringing something into the conversation. :lol: I was talking about the fact that they had to pay her crew higher wages than the teammate's crew because she was so hard to work with. :roll: They even referred to it as danger pay. 8)
I was referring to a comment that has been removed from the forum.