Lancia Stratos 1979 J Bagration – Hasegawa (1/24)

Finished models...

Topic author
JesusM
Backmarker
Backmarker
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari, Tyrrell
Spain

Re: Lancia Stratos 1979 J Bagration – Hasegawa (1/24)

Post by JesusM »

CK wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:11 pm Well, it is a very good looking Stratos. I like the green colour. It is not a very common color for cars. All your effects in adding details to the kit pay off. They make the car look much better.

I don't know what green color you use. If it is a gloss paint, you can think about polishing the color coat to a good degree before putting the clear coat on. It will be much easier to fix a polish through with the base color coat.

Looking forward to see your next model.
Thanks CK!! The green color is from Gravity-colors and the final finish is more or less, semi matte. The mistake I made was to sand more than it needed....and this is something to enhance in the future models!!

Next model.....Porsche 911 SC Rothmans with the hood and the doors opened!! :wink:

Topic author
JesusM
Backmarker
Backmarker
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari, Tyrrell
Spain

Re: Lancia Stratos 1979 J Bagration – Hasegawa (1/24)

Post by JesusM »

PJE wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:24 pm Absolutely a beautiful build of one of my favorite kits. I was not familiar with this particular car, but I love the scheme. Can you tell me the source of the decals you used? So far I haven’t had any luck finding them.

Paul Erlendson
Happy you like it, Paul!!
The decals were made by a Spanish provider KitCar43, where you can find other Spanish decals!
https://www.kitcar43.com/producto/calca ... 059deca24/