1/8 Lotus 72 Pocher...

For all F1 scale model news...

SeanMAIN
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest
Your Name: Me
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: My wife. Just kidding!
United States of America

Re: 1/8 Lotus 72 Pocher...

Post by SeanMAIN »

Well said.

43rdMichael
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by 43rdMichael »

Incredible (on the 97t).

Its all news to me, but distributing to brazil and portugal only, hints that the whole process is led by the magazines. Portuguese language with no translation, so the model is beached.

Epic fail.

SeanMAIN
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest
United States of America

Post by SeanMAIN »

There are some videos on YouTube of the build, but they are in Portuguese. It’s the Lotus from his first victory. Has rain tires. I will eventually get the rest.

It is my assumption that once they complete a territory, they open it up to others. We’ll see. I can’t imaging that it will stay under those two only. Senna was too global a superstar for that. I’ll post some pics next week.

Noddy
World Champion
World Champion

Post by Noddy »

SeanMAIN wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:59 pm It is my assumption that once they complete a territory, they open it up to others. We’ll see. I can’t imaging that it will stay under those two only.
I'm not so sure about that. There doesn't seem to be any "master plan" behind the marketing of these models in fact it all seems very haphazard.
SeanMAIN wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:09 pm I have more half of the Senna Lotus 97T. That model is stunning. Not sure how I’m getting the second half.
It appears that the Lotus 97t will not be completely released until December 2023 so it would seem you need to make arrangements with someone in Brazil or Portugal to subscribe, on your behalf, to secure the remaining parts packs.

SeanMAIN
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest
United States of America

Post by SeanMAIN »

I have a few friends in Brazil, so I think I can make that happen. I really hate the subscriptions. I used to buy them. Now if I want something, I just wait until the end of the run. I almost got burned in month 16 of 24 on a Rossi 1/4 bike. They stopped shipping for 7 months without a word. I was able to get all 16 months back from my card issuer and the very next day month 17 showed up. I could not believe it. I finished it up and never bought a sub again.