Ask away....

Topic author
Dede
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Your Name: Dede
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: ....
Ireland

Re: Decal 1/20 Jordan 194, where to get???

Post by Dede »

Hi James,

I am sorry that I hadn't checked into F1M sooner and seen your post and kind PM. :oops:
Great News to hear back from you Sir and you are Ready to Go for this :D and we need your creativeness and input to continue, i suppose we inspire one another with our interest in our hobby, if you can somehow get the decals to me you'll be pushing me on to get this done :!:
Well reality is as you say, you are my only hope and I won't find them elsewhere, I did contact Spot Model and they do a print service but no manufacture service, you also make the point of upscaling can result in bad images, can't say how Pattos came to 1/20 scale but they were very poor clarity, sh1tty lettering to the smaller sponsors etc, so could have been an upscaled set from 1/43 for example...

Well, I am working on a mid/late season version with double barge boards, airbox/engine cover cut out post Senna and Ratzenberger crashes, black at the top of the engine cover, I had forgotten about Barrichello's Pole in Spa that year but if you've already done some work on this then that would do the job very nicely.

I look forwars to hearing back from you James and I will check in sooner next time :P

Thanks very much,
dede
Dede.