Post your best modeling tips here.
- Major Constructor
- Posts: 1092
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm
- Your Name: Thomas
- Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Williams, Ferrari, McLaren... Michael Schumacher
- Location: Crottendorf / Germany
Not that there is any misunderstanding, but the pictures of the finished F1-75 are not mine.
I am not ready yet. I've also started the model, but it will take me a while.
I've just finished all the templates for the carbon. It feels like 1000s...
There are a few things to revise and this has held me up for quite a while.
Many things have to be made to fit, opened and thinned out on the kit.
Maybe when I get a chance I'll post some pictures of the adjustments.
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:13 pm
- Location: Georgetown, TX. Earth. Down the road a piece from COTA
- Similar Topics
- Last post