SOLD - FS: MFH Ferrari 312F1 1968 Dutch/French/British GP Wing 1/24 full detail metal

Items for Sale.
Forum rules
For any new members placing 'For Sale' ads, it is highly recommended that you introduce yourselves to the Forum. For anyone interested in the 'For Sale' items listed, if the member posting has very few posts, you might want to take care.
  • Pictures should be posted of the items being sold
  • Include where it is shipping from
  • And if you are willing to ship the items overseas

Topic author
lezdep
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Senna
Canada

SOLD - FS: MFH Ferrari 312F1 1968 Dutch/French/British GP Wing 1/24 full detail metal

Post by lezdep »

SOLD

I have this rare 1/24 scale MFH kit. It is a wing version as raced in Dutch/French/British GP. Full detail metal kit. Kit number is K072.
To my knowledge the kit is in as new conditions. If there is a committed buyer I can do parts inventory. Shipping at buyer's expense.
Shipping to Canada and USA will be easy and not too expensive. For any other country I will have to check if Canada Post can ship it
and what will be the cost. Asking price is $240USD. I will be open to any offers as well. I don't build in this scale and would like to sell
this kit as I have no use for it. Only bought it by mistake, as it was wrongly stated as a 1/20 scale kit. Will be shipping it from Canada.

Last edited by lezdep on Tue May 31, 2022 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

F1tommy
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Niki Lauda Brabham Alfa
United States of America

Re: FS: MFH Ferrari 312F1 1968 Dutch/French/British GP Wing 1/24 full detail metal

Post by F1tommy »

Hi,

You willing to make a deal?? I have this model already but I would buy this to make another version. Plus no one likes 1/24th F1, only 1/24th sports cars :) so not worth to much.

Topic author
lezdep
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Senna
Canada

Re: FS: MFH Ferrari 312F1 1968 Dutch/French/British GP Wing 1/24 full detail metal

Post by lezdep »

F1tommy wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:30 am Hi,

You willing to make a deal?? I have this model already but I would buy this to make another version. Plus no one likes 1/24th F1, only 1/24th sports cars :) so not worth to much.
Sure. Please make an offer via PM or email to lezdep at gmail dot com