MFH 1/12 Ferrari 126C2

Topic author
Preludevenom
Top Designer
Top Designer

MFH 1/12 Ferrari 126C2

Post by Preludevenom »

Hello,

Not much people on this new groupbuild, so even if i dont have time for this now at the moment i will open my build page so maybe others will follow :D

I have decided to build the 126C2 from MFH, it will be my 1st MFH 1/12 build, i will make it OOB adding some piping and little extra detial where it needs, but nothing out of this world ;) the MFH kit is already a fantastic kit "as is" so dont need to change lot of things to make a super result :D the rest is up to me to try doing a great job.

BR

Mike

jorgeralvear
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest
Your Name: Jorge Alvear
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Kimi/Ferrari
Chile

Re: MFH 1/12 Ferrari 126C2

Post by jorgeralvear »

I thought you were building the 1/43 MFH TZ2 ? You sound like me with all the projects you have started and ongoing!

Best,
Jorge

gringao
Formula e
Formula e

Post by gringao »

Will be following this one. I have a 126C2 MFH 1/12 on my pile.

Topic author
Preludevenom
Top Designer
Top Designer

Post by Preludevenom »

@ Jorgeralvear: Hello ;) no i begin one kit and finish it before beggining another one, i dont like having 2 or 3 things beggined and not finished. Am making the 1/43 alfa first, after i have another MFH March to do. and after all those i will begin the 126 C2 ;) i've just open the thread so it add life to the group build ;)

BR
Mike

tonym
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest

Post by tonym »

Both ends of the scale Mike, 1/43 to 1/12. Great flexibility. Always lovea Ferrari build up.
Cheers
Tony
Kits Wanted:

AMC Tyrrell 020B conversion
AMC Tyrrell 020C conversion

Please PM if you want to sell one.

Topic author
Preludevenom
Top Designer
Top Designer

Post by Preludevenom »

Hi Tony :D

Yes i like changing subject and scales, it makes things vary a bit :P but i always love 1/12, never buyed (except 2 or 3 things) because lack of subjects, exept now thank's to MFH, so i will try my real 1st 1/12 .... last one is a MP4/6 made more than 20 years ago ;) so let's what i can do with it ;)
Ferrari's are my most important subject, i like lot of other cars but in the following years it will become 90% of my collection buy's (as the most of others important cars in history (and those i love most) will be buyed until then) i hope we see some fantastic 1/12 red cars coming :D

BR

Mike