2010 F1M "SPEED BUILD"

gpman
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Re: 2010 F1M "SPEED BUILD"

Post by gpman »

count me in guy's,

i've got an un-finished leyton house and a ferrari f2001 that are taking up dead space in my cupboard :lol:
the ferrari got packed away after i found i's put the vod****e nose decals in the wrong place, but at least now i can finish it. The leyton is almost 80% finished from years back as i was doing a dual build but managed to only finish one!
will post a pic of both kits then hit the road running as i'm planning to make a start on the F60 as well :shock:
11 weeks? easy! :lol: ( yeah right! who am i trying to kid :wink: )

hquednau
Team Owner
Team Owner

Post by hquednau »

OK- I'm in, although some holiday travel means I'm starting from pit lane... I've wanted to use tamiya's Flouro rerd for a while, so here goes. OOB except for some tobacco decals and a driver figure sourced from another Tamiya kit.

Howard
Attachments
mp4_4.jpg

Topic author
CaptainMark
Top Designer
Top Designer

Post by CaptainMark »

For those currently working on a Speed-Build kit, note that there are two weeks until I make the random extension announcement.
This random extension will be between 2 and 5 weeks - for more details check the start of this thread.

Personally I'm not sure I'll finish in time... here's hoping for the full 5 week extension!
Hope you're all making progress!
Image Image

nmasahiko
Backmarker
Backmarker

Post by nmasahiko »

I can't join to this project....I'm touching too much model kits.... :oops:

Jehan17
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by Jehan17 »

hquednau wrote:OK- I'm in, although some holiday travel means I'm starting from pit lane... I've wanted to use tamiya's Flouro rerd for a while, so here goes. OOB except for some tobacco decals and a driver figure sourced from another Tamiya kit.

Howard

That is funny that's two references to my Tamiya Magazine articles I see in the same week. Don't be afraid to drop me a line Howard if you wanted more info and best of luck with the build.

Cheers,

Jean.

hquednau
Team Owner
Team Owner

Post by hquednau »

Jehan17 wrote:
hquednau wrote:OK- I'm in, although some holiday travel means I'm starting from pit lane... I've wanted to use tamiya's Flouro rerd for a while, so here goes. OOB except for some tobacco decals and a driver figure sourced from another Tamiya kit.

Howard

That is funny that's two references to my Tamiya Magazine articles I see in the same week. Don't be afraid to drop me a line Howard if you wanted more info and best of luck with the build.

Cheers,

Jean.

Thanks Jean!- the article was a huge motivation- here's my build:
http://www.f1m.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12401

Topic author
CaptainMark
Top Designer
Top Designer

SPEED BUILD - Random Extension Result!

Post by CaptainMark »

And the bonus randomised extension to the speed-build is...

3 Weeks

Final date to have your speed-build model completed : April 3

2, 3, 4 and 5 weeks were entered into the list randomiser at http://www.random.org, and the randomised top result was 3 weeks.
I realise there's no true way to verify my results, but hey, I'm sure no one's going to complain too much... hehe

Good luck to everyone still building, here's hoping we all make it!!!
Image Image