Rules of the game!!!!

Topic author
rtedore
World Champion
World Champion

Rules of the game!!!!

Post by rtedore »

The build will start Jan 1 and run until Oct 31. So that will give us a whopping 10 months to submit our creations. Rules will be very simple, build what you want in any scale to any standards that depicts the 70's F1 era, scales will include 1/43, 1/24-1/20, 1/12-1/8. Submit a WIP if you like and of course show your completed project at the end of your build. If the kit is started that will be fine but the only thing I ask is that you do not submit a model that has been completed already. Have fun everyone and lets see those ideas. :D :D
Last edited by rtedore on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BEST REGARDS
ROY TEDORE

"I BUILD FOR REFLECTION, NOT FOR PERFECTION"

ROY TEDORE 1993

Brooklin1
Midfield
Midfield

Re: Rules of the game!!!!

Post by Brooklin1 »

Not crazy about the 'competitive' side of the build with all the great modelers here, but will post anyways. Do we need proof of our start date?

phatjedi
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by phatjedi »

I am doing this because it will force me to build something. As far as competing with the others, no thanks. I know some of the people on the forum and my work will never compare to theirs......ever. That is a compliment. I am only building for fun and my passion for race cars/bikes and exotics. Looking forward to seeing everyone's work.

Topic author
rtedore
World Champion
World Champion

Post by rtedore »

By far this not a contest. I admit I may have chosen the wrong words and I will be happy to go back and correct that. I too want this to be fun and not a contest.
BEST REGARDS
ROY TEDORE

ROY TEDORE 1993

Topic author
rtedore
World Champion
World Champion

Post by rtedore »

Brooklin1 wrote:Not crazy about the 'competitive' side of the build with all the great modelers here, but will post anyways. Do we need proof of our start date?

No need to provide proof, this will be a non competitive build so we will go on trust.
BEST REGARDS
ROY TEDORE

ROY TEDORE 1993