Topic author
daniel
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Schumacher
Germany

Is Speedline Models still around

Post by daniel »

While cleaning out my stash I found an IMSA BMW M3 Red Bull from Speedline Models. I really like the kit with very good decals and superb castings. I was wondering if Speedline is still around !?

https://www.facebook.com/scale.details

Icon_Modeler
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Niki Lauda, Ronnie Peterson. Only the greats, non of the wankers of today!!
United States of America

Re: Is Speedline Models still around

Post by Icon_Modeler »

Daniel,

The guy who owns Speedline also owns Strada Sports. I don't know if Strada Sports is still around they are/were an online shop that sold a little bit of everything automotive modeling related. Anyhow Speedline primarily produced decals but the did do an occasional 1/24th kit. They did a 936/76 black car modeled from the old Mitsuwa kit from the '70's as well. I think they are still in business but they have not produced anything new that I'm aware of for a few years.
Icon Modeler____________________Modeling The Icons Of Motorsports

blakebirk
Backmarker
Backmarker
Your Name: Dan
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari fan
United States of America

Re: Is Speedline Models still around

Post by blakebirk »

I used to buy from Strada Sports before it went away. He now has an ebay store, https://www.ebay.com/str/stradasports?_ ... 7675.l2563

I buy most of the MFH kits from him as he's in the US and ships for free, There are a lot of decals for sale on his ebay site,