Topic author
bigood
F3
F3
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: ayrton
France

post a photo

Post by bigood »

hello to all the model maker friends of this forum so magnificent by its members and by the achievements presented by each and also the source of inspiration that this can give
my question is simple how to post pictures on the forum
in advance thank you ade you are interested in my question
Happy May 1st everyone
pascal bigood

steinietrabi
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Your Name: Thomas
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Williams, Ferrari, McLaren... Michael Schumacher
Germany

Re: post a photo

Post by steinietrabi »

Use the Full Editor ;)
In the lower area there is a tab with attachments, there you can upload images.

If you have already uploaded the images via an external service provider, you can also integrate them using the image button above.
Greetings Thomas

bossy122
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Post by bossy122 »

If you're having trouble posting because your images are "too large", try emailing the image to yourself. Hotmail will give you the option to resize your image before sending, i'm not sure about other emails. That's how I resize my images since my tab does'nt have that option for some reason.

Hacksaw
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by Hacksaw »

May I pitch into this topic? I too have had problems posting images on the F1M forums. My last attempt was on 31st December, when I responded to the “Better Headers” topic which can be found via this link:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31647
Initially I drafted my post in Windows 10 Word and identified the images on my computer that I wanted to accompany the post.
Then to the F1M post a reply template where I completed a copy and paste of the text that I had written. I then selected the four images that I wanted to accompany my post and attempted to submit the post only to be told that the images were too big. At this point I failed to delete my expletives. :oops: I logged out of the F1M web site and resized the four images using windows 10.
My second attempt to post my text and images was a repeat of first except that when I submitted the template only the last image that I attached was shown on the post where the other three images went is beyond me.
Any enlightenment about what I am doing wrong would be welcomed especially as I can see other forum members posting multiple images on a single post.
Regards,
Hacksaw

Orso
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Team Lotus
Sweden

Post by Orso »

I storage all my photos in original format and make copy's of them that I resize to 1200 pixels wide. For this I use a free program, XN-View that can do this in a batch so I don't have to resize every picture individually.
saab-fj_07.JPG
They usually come out around 100 KB in size. This one came out as 148 KB (The original picture is 6,60 MB). Lets see if it works here.