Haynes Manual

A special Forum for the McLaren M23 series of F1 race cars.

eyckles
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: Haynes Manual

Post by eyckles »

I received the M23 book today. A must have.

Best regards,
Lesley
Best regards,
Lesley

MGBrown
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by MGBrown »

I enjoyed the Red Bull and Lotus 72 "manuals" so lets hope the M23 version follows suit.

gablet
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari, Lauda
Italy

Post by gablet »

Are there in this new manual many period tech references?

Topic author
Craggyisland
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Lotus
Wales

Post by Craggyisland »

The M23 manual is in the shops now (just bought my copy in Waterstones). It's every bit as good as the Lotus 72 book, so buy with confidence!

gablet
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari, Lauda
Italy

Post by gablet »

Ordered a copy via ebay yesterday ;)

miko3572
World Champion
World Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari
Germany

Post by miko3572 »

I just put this book on my wish list for my next birthday. (Next week) :roll: :roll: :D

Well, now I just wait and see if I will get it..... :lol: :lol:

Michael

Icon_Modeler
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Niki Lauda, Ronnie Peterson. Only the greats, non of the wankers of today!!
United States of America

Post by Icon_Modeler »

You guys that have received your copies, did you pre order it?? I never seam to have any luck when I pre order something from Amazon UK. I pre ordered it and got a confirmation email back from Amazon on February 23rd of this year and I have heard nothing more from them. This is the second time I've ordered something from the UK arm of Amazon and had the order get lost. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Icon Modeler____________________Modeling The Icons Of Motorsports

vontrips
Midfield
Midfield

Post by vontrips »

Icon_Modeler wrote:You guys that have received your copies, did you pre order it?? I never seam to have any luck when I pre order something from Amazon UK. I pre ordered it and got a confirmation email back from Amazon on February 23rd of this year and I have heard nothing more from them. This is the second time I've ordered something from the UK arm of Amazon and had the order get lost. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Got mine today from Amazon UK...only ordered it last Friday, but I am UK based. It's a good addition to the collection! :)

Icon_Modeler
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Niki Lauda, Ronnie Peterson. Only the greats, non of the wankers of today!!
United States of America

Post by Icon_Modeler »

vontrips wrote:
Icon_Modeler wrote:You guys that have received your copies, did you pre order it?? I never seam to have any luck when I pre order something from Amazon UK. I pre ordered it and got a confirmation email back from Amazon on February 23rd of this year and I have heard nothing more from them. This is the second time I've ordered something from the UK arm of Amazon and had the order get lost. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Got mine today from Amazon UK...only ordered it last Friday, but I am UK based. It's a good addition to the collection! :)
Well good for you but that does not answer my question and to order it now does not get me the pre order price I was quoted when I ordered it at the beginning of the year. I figured it would be a good addition that is why I ordered it when I did. I'm not one who has to wait for other to review, I have the ability to make those decisions with out the input from others :D :D
Icon Modeler____________________Modeling The Icons Of Motorsports

vontrips
Midfield
Midfield

Post by vontrips »

Well the input from this other was that 'I ordered it last Friday'. That would suggest that it was indeed, not pre ordered!