Bring back MFH 1/20 and 1/24 Ferrari's Poll

For rumors about F1 scale models...

Do you want to see Ferrari's back in 1/20 and 1/24 scale from Model Factory Hiro?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes: 43

Topic author
Preludevenom
Top Designer
Top Designer

Bring back MFH 1/20 and 1/24 Ferrari's Poll

Post by Preludevenom »

Hello everyone, am just trying something, how much people would like to see bakc the 1/20 and 1/24 Ferrari's from Model Factory Hiro?
Am not talking about stopping 1/12, only to bring back good old scale ;)

Let's try for 15 day's and see what's appening ;)

Enjoy it ;)

BR

Mike

Tiffoc
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: FERRARI...
Great Britain

Re: Bring back MFH 1/20 and 1/24 Ferrari's Poll

Post by Tiffoc »

Resounding YES!!!

I'm cheesed off not having any new MFH kits to buy :twisted:

Keep 1:12ths for those who want them though :wink:
I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting, even when there's only a slightest chance.
Michael Schumacher

MoFo
FOTA Vice Chairman
FOTA Vice Chairman

Post by MoFo »

In a perfect world, would I like to see everything get produced? Sure. But MFH is a small company with limited resources. Production is a zero-sum game: it's either/or, not both.

Not to mention, the licensing costs are likely such that MFH *can't* do 1/20 and 1/24 Ferraris. It's not that they don't want to, it's that they can't afford to.

That being said, there are plenty of other subjects to be tackled in those scales. The world is more than just red. ;)
Je ne regrette rien.

racingkars
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari
Netherlands

Post by racingkars »

MoFo wrote: The world is more than just red. ;)
Not if you are a collector of the reds.
For now i am really missing my F14T.
Kars

http://www.racingkars.nl (WIPs)
http://www.racingkars.com (sales)
Websites in Nederlands/English
English is not my native language, so sorry for any incorrect words or style... I have no intention to offend you.

jmpsebring
FOTA Vice Chairman
FOTA Vice Chairman

Post by jmpsebring »

Funny ..to me I constantly see ferrari and Mclarens for sale on this site alone. :shock:

eyckles
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by eyckles »

I voted yes. I hope they rerelease the Lotus 77 Japanese GP. No Ferrari for me. For now
Last edited by eyckles on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards,
Lesley

Topic author
Preludevenom
Top Designer
Top Designer

Post by Preludevenom »

alien9998 wrote:
Same for me! I collect specially Ferrari so i want to see Ferrari's ;)

I was not specially talking about old stock, but new kits too, and some of they're latest Ferrari additions.

And if they can pay a 1/43 and 1/12 licence they can just trow away this 1/43 Ferrari scale that means nothing because you already find almost everything. ANd bring back at least 1/24.
And am open to other cars than Ferrari too, it would be nice to see new kit's in smaller scale and sometimes 1/12 for example 3 or 4 per year ;)

And remember this is just for fun, i dont think that Mr Hiro will be influenced with this single thread ;)

Tiffoc
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: FERRARI...
Great Britain

Post by Tiffoc »

Preludevenom wrote:
alien9998 wrote:
Same for me! I collect specially Ferrari so i want to see Ferrari's ;)

I was not specially talking about old stock, but new kits too, ar lìsome latest Ferrari additions.

And if they can pay a 1/43 and 1/12 licence they can just trow away this 1/43 Ferrari scale that means nothing because you already find almost everything. ANd bring back at least 1/24.
And am open to other cars than Ferrari too, it would be nice to see new kit's in smaller scale and sometimes 1/12 for example 3 or 4 per year ;)

And remember this is just for fun, i dont think that Mr Hiro will be influenced with this single thread ;)

I too only collect Ferrari's but only in 1:20/1:24 and also only competition...
My build decision was a particularly hard one, but was also easy at the same time! Hard to part with my vast collection, but easy for controlling its management. My original collection was any vehicular, horse pulled or motorized/steam used as for carrying cargo or people, or for competition, also any road repair/maintenance item, but wasn't military... I had in total, between 20 and 30 thousand kits in every available scale!!! I desparately needed to DOWNSIZE.
I've been berated for only building Ferrari and only in 1:20/1:24, but I can live with that, at the end of the day it's what I want, what I'm happy with. I don't ever criticize other peoples choice of build option, so I don't understand why mine is so upsetting to some people. My World is more than just red, but my hobby these days, is only RED!!! I choose 1:20 and 1:24 because I don't enjoy building 1:43 the carpet enjoys my attempts better and I can display more 1:20/1:24 where one 1:12 or 1:8 would be. Anyway I prefer my choice of scale...
I haven't said MFH shouldn't produce 1:12's. They still produce both 1:20 and 1:24, but not any Ferrari's, so too say they can't afford to do those scales as well as 1:12, is a very weak statement to make. Why should others be catered for??? and not collector/builders of the Ferrari cars in 1:20/1:24???
I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting, even when there's only a slightest chance.
Michael Schumacher

JMCARC1
F2
F2

Post by JMCARC1 »

Yes, you're right, but for now MFH can't release any Ferrari at 1/20 or 1/24 as they decided not to renew the license and concentrate the Ferrari model production only in 1/12 or 1/43. They release an information in their site that would stop the production of these models, and said nothing about others marques.

Of course I think we will like to get some models of other companies as well... for example, MFH site announces for some time a Lotus 80 at 1/20 scale but until now no good news ;-)

João

Schumi
Top Designer
Top Designer
Your Name: Martijn
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: -Ferrari
-Benetton
-Michael Schumacher
-Ayrton Senna
Netherlands

Post by Schumi »