For rumors about F1 scale models...

Topic author
worsone
Formula e
Formula e

Who,s going to make the f1 cars for the 2014 season

Post by worsone »

Hi all
Just hunting on the web trying to see who( studio 27, mfh, monopost, fujimi, Tamiya.......) is going to make what F1 2014 cars available but i cant see allot at the moment.

Does anyone have a tip or to two or have hear something share with us please.
The only kit i am aware of is the 1/20 monopost w05
I am sure fujimi will make the Ferrari for 2014.

thanks
werner

SeaBee
Top Designer
Top Designer

Re: Who,s going to make the f1 cars for the 2014 season

Post by SeaBee »

Well, if you're into 43rd, you can already get the 2014 Ferrari from Tameo... Just sayin'

There was also a rumour of the F14T coming in the plastic releases thread. Can't think that the Mercs won't be done!

Topic author
worsone
Formula e
Formula e

Post by worsone »

Cool Yes I don't like f1 cars in 1/43 and or 1/24 scale. ( to blind and fat fingers for small parts lol)
i am sure revell will make a 1/24 scale w05 and they have got good cars in that scale and would buy a revell kit if they wake up
and make 1/20 scale f1 cars I did buy the w01 in 1/24 scale and its a good kit but it does not fit with the rest of my collection and it stand on one side and now i will have to get the monopost kit so the revell kit for me was a waste of money.

wonder if Tamiya are also going to wake up and stop re-releasing old kits and make some new f1 cars for a change think the last kit was the f2001 apart from the rb6 and the rb6 is almost 4 years old fujimi has been killing Tamiya in sales the all the cars they have available

tonym
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest

Post by tonym »

I saw on the AMC website that they are doing the Williams. LIKE !
Cheers
Tony
Kits Wanted:

AMC Tyrrell 020B conversion
AMC Tyrrell 020C conversion

Please PM if you want to sell one.

Topic author
worsone
Formula e
Formula e

Post by worsone »

cool thanks tony will go and check it out
do you have the web address all i am getting in google is super models lol nice to look at but not f1 cars lol

Tiffoc
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: FERRARI...
Great Britain

Post by Tiffoc »

worsone wrote:Cool Yes I don't like f1 cars in 1/43 and or 1/24 scale. ( to blind and fat fingers for small parts lol)
i am sure revell will make a 1/24 scale w05 and they have got good cars in that scale and would buy a revell kit if they wake up
and make 1/20 scale f1 cars I did buy the w01 in 1/24 scale and its a good kit but it does not fit with the rest of my collection and it stand on one side and now i will have to get the monopost kit so the revell kit for me was a waste of money.

wonder if Tamiya are also going to wake up and stop re-releasing old kits and make some new f1 cars for a change think the last kit was the f2001 apart from the rb6 and the rb6 is almost 4 years old fujimi has been killing Tamiya in sales the all the cars they have available
1:43 doesn't fit my fingers either, interestingly when I have tried to build one it ended up flying out the window :roll:
Not a fan of Revell kits or 1:24 either. But I must disagree with your comment the last Tamiya F1 kit was the F2001, apart from the ones you mention, you didn't buy the Ferrari F60 either then :mrgreen: seriously though I think Fujimi or Hasegawa will release the 2014 cars in plastic, and Studio27 will release them in Resin, you might get a couple of 1:12's from MFH... Who knows!!! :?
I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting, even when there's only a slightest chance.
Michael Schumacher

jordan
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by jordan »

The 1/20 Williams FW36 will be released soon by AMC ! :D

Alex.

FORZAFERRARI
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by FORZAFERRARI »

rumour says that Tamiya will release the F14T!
Cheers,
Remco

Topic author
worsone
Formula e
Formula e

Post by worsone »

tiffoc you are correct the f60 as well clean forgot about that kit
jordan its my first time on amc website and some verry nice cars there, could spend 100k yen there in a hart beat lol
it would be nice if tamiya release the f14t i just hoop its soon and it does not cost $160.

tonym
Best of the Rest
Best of the Rest

Post by tonym »

I'm with you Worsone. I could spend a fortune there. Tiffoc, I would love to see Hasegawa re-enter the 1/20 F1 market, I hope you're right.
Cheers
Tony
Kits Wanted:

AMC Tyrrell 020B conversion
AMC Tyrrell 020C conversion

Please PM if you want to sell one.