Topic author
Inuyasha
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Senna
Germany

Hiroboy stopped delievering to EU

Post by Inuyasha »

Today i stumbled over the headline at Hiroboy which says that he does not deliever to EU customers till the brexit is finalized.
Don`t know if it was mentioned before, realy sad as i wanted to place an order there. Should be also a problem to get Zero paints in the next time, not all other shops carry the full range of the paints, sad day to me! :evil:

eyckles
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: Hiroboy stopped delievering to EU

Post by eyckles »

That’s not true. They just don’t know whats going to happen with Brexit and all. They will deliver to Europe again once the Brexit clear.
Best regards,
Lesley

Topic author
Inuyasha
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Germany

Post by Inuyasha »

Please read carefull what i have written!!

.....till the brexit is finalized. !

No one knows how long it will take, that`s what i`m pointing to! ;)

https://www.hiroboy.com/home.html

steinietrabi
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Your Name: Thomas
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Williams, Ferrari, McLaren... Michael Schumacher
Germany

Post by steinietrabi »

Yesterday I ordered from Germany and today I received the dispatch notification.
So deliveries are still taking place! ;)

Edit: I just saw it only affects orders from December 18th to future, so order quickly if you need something!!
Greetings Thomas

stubeck
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stewart Grand Prix
United States of America

Post by stubeck »

Inuyasha wrote:Please read carefull what i have written!!

The issue is you wrote a subject line saying "hiroboy stopped deliverying to EU" and then had a post with a different statement. Having it say "Hiroboy temporarily stopping delivery to EU" would have made your point more clear.

Topic author
Inuyasha
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Germany

Post by Inuyasha »

steinietrabi wrote:Yesterday I ordered from Germany and today I received the dispatch notification.
So deliveries are still taking place! ;)

Edit: I just saw it only affects orders from December 18th to future, so order quickly if you need something!!
Thank you for information about that, have not seen that, will give up my order quickly.
stubeck wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:Please read carefull what i have written!!

The issue is you wrote a subject line saying "hiroboy stopped deliverying to EU" and then had a post with a different statement. Having it say "Hiroboy temporarily stopping delivery to EU" would have made your point more clear.

The bigger issue seems to be that some people only read the headline and interpret the rest themselves, if I had written that he is ending deliveries to the EU, then that would certainly be somewhat misleading and wrong, no doubt about that. However, the execution is different and one should simply read it and not just focus on the headline, which is why I have also provided the link to the homepage where interested people can inform themselves about the current status of deliveries to the EU.

Sorry for giving information about that and that my native language is not english! :roll:

stubeck
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stewart Grand Prix
United States of America

Post by stubeck »

Not a worry, stopped and ending is essentially the same thing. Just make sure your title has the same message as the rest and I don't think people will be confused.

Orso
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Team Lotus
Sweden

Post by Orso »

Hannants more or less did the same. There will be no British VAT on things bought from Britain after December 31. Instead your local VAT have to be payed when the parcel arrives.
I'm waiting until next year before ordering anything from Britain as I'm unsure how things will end up with the VAT.
If a parcel is shipped this year British VAT has been payed but if the parcel don't arrive until next year what will happen then?
Must I pay Swedish VAT for the parcel as it comes from a non EU state on top of the British VAT already payed, or will it count as an EU buy as it was made before 2021. I will not take a chance.

daveyman
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Riccardo Patrese
Great Britain

Post by daveyman »

Suspending delivery would be a more accurate title.

gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by gp-models »

I think the discussion about the headline is a bit pea counting, seen much worser descriptions here and no one reacted.
Might have been better when he posted to say will stop, but again, pea counting since it is now reality. To me also means stopping not ending, a big difference even it sounds the same, but anyway, since this morning it is reality we have to face for the next time and i`m thankfull he posted this cause i don`t look each day every shop to see if something happens and so i could put out an order yesterday which hopefully will arrive before any problem appears, so a big thank you Inu!
Orso wrote:Hannants more or less did the same. There will be no British VAT on things bought from Britain after December 31. Instead your local VAT have to be payed when the parcel arrives.
I'm waiting until next year before ordering anything from Britain as I'm unsure how things will end up with the VAT.
If a parcel is shipped this year British VAT has been payed but if the parcel don't arrive until next year what will happen then?
Must I pay Swedish VAT for the parcel as it comes from a non EU state on top of the British VAT already payed, or will it count as an EU buy as it was made before 2021. I will not take a chance.
Not sure if the 1.1. will be a changing date, but finaly if the worst case is on, it means the same like buying in the us or any other area outside EU.
That causes problems every time!
From outside EU means for us in germany for example, you have to pay custom fee on the total of items plus shipping costs, with no tax in the country the EU inside typical tax comes on, germany with 19% close the same like the 20 in britain, but belgium for example has a tax of 23%, so finaly in any way the price will rise! Realy bad!! :?
Also it means for me, the pakage is no more delievered to my home, i have to move to the custom office to pay for it and pick it up, that`s realy bad cause it means i have to take half day holiday to do so, super boring!
I hope they figure the deal out soon, as far as i heard the problem is about fishing licence, yeah realy fishing! :roll:
EU fishers should be no more allowed to fish close to britain but the EU wants this, what a f#cking crazy world!!
Take a stand!