Issues with Gravity Color - USA...

Info on hobby shops.

jaydar
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Re: Can anyone help me to contact Gravity Color in Florida U

Post by jaydar »

It has been awhile since I last received a newsletter, now that you bring this up.

Joe.

indygp2001
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by indygp2001 »

Everyone, I think We all need to look at the GRAVITY of this situation. When ZERO Paints made their big SPLASH, Everyone started getting testy and got rid of their TESTORS products...Oh to have a nice selection of the "Good 'Ole" Pactra Paints to choose from...I still think their Gold paint was the most HUMBROL (humble).
HaHa! - I'm just trying to spread some silliness on this whole issue...
I think that each company has certain paints that stand out, and ones that stink.
Unfortunately, when you have these new start -up companys, whether its paint, or decals, or detail products - many of these are small Garage manufacturers.
This means that they may have a great products, but there is much more to the business than producing the item. There can be problems with packaging, advertising, shipping, customs, breakage, etc., etc.
And I think what really happens (and we have seen it many times with many of these companies) is they get overwhelmed in all that is involved in getting their fine products to us - the consumer. This is not an easy task!, and this also proves again why going to your local Hobby Shop to do your shopping can often times be your best alternative (that is if you still have a Hobby Shop in your area).
Please! - Don't get me wrong! - there are many small companies on the Web that do an outstanding job, like Michael (don't call him Mike! - what ever you do....don't call him Mike!), and MAC (who is getting kickstarted with his business again). By the way, I will personally vouch for MAC...he has had his problems, but he will always come through with his promises. Also, there is Mr. Wells, WOW - 'talk about a great company with awesome products! (Unfortunately nothing lasts forever - people retire, and sometimes LIFE gets in the way).
If we as a World Community of model builders could just be a little more understanding, maybe more people will step up and start / continue to make and sell these fine products that we all have come to love so much.
Sorry for the Possitive Rant! HeHe...Oh, and Everybody, Please have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!
Kirk

ferrarissimus
World Champion
World Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari
Germany

Post by ferrarissimus »

My experience with Gravity colors in Spain is very positive. I bought several times and got the colors in a few days.
Their colors are the best on the market and I buy only from them.

regards ferrarissimus

JesusM
Backmarker
Backmarker
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari, Tyrrell
Spain

Post by JesusM »

Being honest, gravity-colors in Spain has the best primer that I have used. And the shipping time is mínimum. I live in Spain, yes, but I have the orders in two days!. And If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to contact them directly: they will answer all you need!!

Topic author
danibear
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by danibear »

Gravity color products are good, no doubt.

But the Gravity Color - USA is the one I am complaining. As I mentioned many times, if overwhelmed by orders then you stop taking new orders, and think about upgrading the system to upscale your company, this issue has been happing all the time if you check the BBB complaint page.....sigh....I highly suspect there is some dishonesty involved....

I won't use Gravity Color - USA anymore. I also changed the title to avoid damaging the reputation of Gravity Color - Spain. :D

R.Wells
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by R.Wells »

danibear wrote:Gravity color products are good, no doubt.

But the Gravity Color - USA is the one I am complaining. As I mentioned many times, if overwhelmed by orders then you stop taking new orders, and think about upgrading the system to upscale your company, this issue has been happing all the time if you check the BBB complaint page.....sigh....I highly suspect there is some dishonesty involved....

I won't use Gravity Color - USA anymore. I also changed the title to avoid damaging the reputation of Gravity Color - Spain. :D
You Chose to buy from him again, again, and again.

I helped you resolve your issues the first couple of times, and you did not learn your lesson. You should have looked for other paint sources like the rest of us here did. Don't come here complaining. You knew the risk.
Perfectionist in the art of the unfinished kit......

Russell Wells

Topic author
danibear
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by danibear »

R.Wells wrote:
danibear wrote:Gravity color products are good, no doubt.

You Chose to buy from him again, again, and again.

I helped you resolve your issues the first couple of times, and you did not learn your lesson. You should have looked for other paint sources like the rest of us here did. Don't come here complaining. You knew the risk.
I am so sorry..... I will try Splash paint, have placed an order today. I believe you helped once, I didn’t bother you for more than 1 order. I mean I am not that stupid, if you helped me twice, then I am super stupid. I do appreciate your help!

Sigh.... I tried Gravity USA with a small order this August and it arrived within one week, I thought they are back to normal.... then tried later. I do learned this time... since they don’t answer the phone calls this week... a few weeks ago at least they answered my phone call.

I am so grateful you helped me before. I have disputed via PayPal and BBB if needed.

stubeck
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stewart Grand Prix
United States of America

Re: Issues with Gravity Color - USA...

Post by stubeck »

Think we're done here. Thanks all.