indycals
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Your Name: Indycals
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Lotus
United States of America

Re: NOT ONE BUT TWO

Post by indycals »

I have a great hobby shop that I've been going to for 13 years now (as long as I've lived in Colorado), only thing is they are not exactly down the street, so I try to work my visits into my trip to the chiropractor (which I go to every three weeks). So basically I would plan a trip. Now I just found out that there is a new hobby shop a short bike ride from my house (they've been there over a year, but I just found out about it) - not quite as comprehensive but meets 95% of my needs. I guess this is what I call a good problem to have. Do I stay loyal to a shop that's been great for 13 years, or do I go for the convenience and establish new relationships?

capri-schorsch
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Your Name: Christian
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Carlos Sainz
Jamaica

Post by capri-schorsch »

I also ordered a lot of stuff from ms-plueth in the outer through eBay. Great prices and perfect service.
Some crazy deals from time to time.
Resin Kits and Parts for Sale
Porsche 962 in 1/8 Scale IMSA & Shorttail New!

http://mezzo-mix-models.jimdo.com

JamesB
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by JamesB »

Mihael, just visit them by turns :D
Me, I found a"new" modeling shop in my town by pure hazard. A friend of mine, zero interested in modeling was telling me where his new flat was being constructed: "There, at the end of the street, just rund the corner where the model shop is" What? I said. There's no model shop there, I passed there thousands of times. Anyway, he was right! :lol:
I went just yesterday, how long they'd been open I asked "For 23 years", was the proud answer.
So... good!! 8)