Imola's 126C2 reference

Forum for post, WIPs, and completed models for the 2008 Group Build.

Topic author

Imola's 126C2 reference

Post by Guest »

Hi, I'm looking for some pics about the Villeneuve Ferrari in Imola 1982. In particular I'd like to see the chassis and the cockpit (cables and wires) but any other pics will be precious!
Thanks to everybody!
Paolo
PS: Another question... what red should I use?

westra
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by westra »

Hi Paolo, I have to look in my album, but if I can come up with some good ones I will mail them to you. You can also check the album from meri kits. As for the color, check Hiroboy, they have the color you need for that period. Haven't got any experience with zero paint though. What scale you're going to build??

Topic author
70sFAN

Post by 70sFAN »

Hi Paolo,

The first 8 pics i send are pictures of a model from a manufacturer (i can't remember) that has produced 3 versions (Belgium, Monaco, San Marino).
Those 3 versions have many differences and i think they are pretty accurate.
Obviously not as good as pics of the real car but they may help.

Oliver

Topic author
70sFAN

Post by 70sFAN »

Model pics 5 to 8

Topic author
70sFAN

Post by 70sFAN »

You can also find pics in this site's gallery.
About what red to use, i am not sure which one is the most accurate.
Tamiya TS8 is pretty good, if you use an airbrush , why not check Finisher's or Hiroboy paints?

BruceO
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Post by BruceO »

No question here the colour has to be Hiroboys Rosso Red Ferrari 70's and 80's, these paints are fantasic to apply, even for a mug like me. Have some other 126C2 pics but not from San Marino.!

Cheers Bruce

Topic author

Post by Guest »

Thanks to you all... Westra the scale is 1/20 (Fujimi kit). About the color the problem is that I'm still using spray cans and so I would like tyo have the RAL number! I know what I should do... maybe one day!
Thanks again!
Paolo