Porsche 935 1/12 Tamiya

Finished models...

Seema
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Your Name: Martin Seelos
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Lotus, Williams, Toleman, Mclaren.
Austria

Re: Porsche 935 1/12 Tamiya

Post by Seema »

PeteJ wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:54 pm
Seema wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:45 am Beautiful model. I loved the fit of this old kit. Someday I'll have time to build it again. I still have a first edition with the first Scale Motorsport super detail kit in my cave.
I've built two with the SMS kit. I would suggest you get on it before you get too old. It took me three years to complete the last one. :lol:
Hahaha, yes, looking at my stock, I would have to turn back the time by 20 years. I built the first 935 oob and then I came across this forum where someone was talking about the detailset. That was the impetus and I had to have this set. I sold this first 935 with SMS kit because I wanted to rebuild it. It would be nice to know what he made of it.
Seema

PeteJ
Major Constructor
Major Constructor
Your Name: Pete Johnson
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Lotus Jim Clark
United States of America

Post by PeteJ »

Seema wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:09 am
PeteJ wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:54 pm
Seema wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:45 am Beautiful model. I loved the fit of this old kit. Someday I'll have time to build it again. I still have a first edition with the first Scale Motorsport super detail kit in my cave.
I've built two with the SMS kit. I would suggest you get on it before you get too old. It took me three years to complete the last one. :lol:
Hahaha, yes, looking at my stock, I would have to turn back the time by 20 years. I built the first 935 oob and then I came across this forum where someone was talking about the detailset. That was the impetus and I had to have this set. I sold this first 935 with SMS kit because I wanted to rebuild it. It would be nice to know what he made of it.
I will say this with a sheepish grin, 'cause momma taught me to be humble", but I am quite proud of the last one. You can see the photos on SMS's web site. I build it for Matthew.

vekkuli
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stake Sauber
Finland

Post by vekkuli »

Good Job :) !

pgarat
Major Constructor
Major Constructor
Your Name: PGarat
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ferrari, McLaren, Lotus…
Chris Amon, P.Depailler, James Hunt, Jim Clark, Tazio Nuvolari, Ascari…
France

Post by pgarat »

Hi,

Great job!
I love the 935 and love the Tamiya kit.

Pascal
I'd rather be flying!

If only Closed Minds came with Closed Mouth