sky1911
Major Constructor
Major Constructor
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Jim Clark, Lotus
Germany

LF: Source (Europe) for AK xtreme metal paints

Post by sky1911 »

Hi all,

I was thinking of giving the AK xtreme metal paints a try after seeing several positive reviews and just went about to order them with AK directly in Spain. However, once I've entered my shipping address (Krautlandia) the following messages popped up:

Code: Select all

BLACK PRIMER AND MICROFILLER has been removed from your cart since it is temporarily not available to shipping to your country
XTREME METAL TITANIUM 30ml has been removed from your cart since it is temporarily not available to shipping to your country
XTREME METAL STEEL 30ML has been removed from your cart since it is temporarily not available to shipping to your country
XTREME CLEANER & THINNER 100ml has been removed from your cart since it is temporarily not available to shipping to your country
XTREME METAL BLACK BASE 30ml has been removed from your cart since it is temporarily not available to shipping to your country
[...]
Weirdly enough the other paints or washes and whatnot are ok. Notice none of these are spray cans, just jars of paint. Also this is shipping within the continent. So I don't know what's going on there - all items were available.
Can anybody tell me what the fuzz is all about - did I miss some law changing again? :S

Spotmodel (also Spain) has them in the shop, but not all are currently available. Prices are similar if not the same. Maybe they'll have the same export (or shipping?) limitation as well.
Cheers,
Roman

gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: LF: Source (Europe) for AK xtreme metal paints

Post by gp-models »

I will send you a pm with a link for a shop here in germany Roman, no need to look international ;)
Take a stand!