1/12 Protar Ferrari 126C2

Models in progress... including non-F1 models.

indygp2001
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Re: 1/12 Protar Ferrari 126C2

Post by indygp2001 »

Hey James, now that I've probably burned my bridge with you (I wasn't trying to insult you with the "Parliament joke, hehe...) - but did you mention that you have Solid Resin tires that will work with the Protar kit mentioned here? - and if so, will you be producing them, as if so; how much (Euros, Pounds, Dollars, Pesos, Rubles, etc., are you asking for a set? and do you have pics?) - 'just askin'
thanx, Querque

JamesB
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by JamesB »

indygp2001 wrote:Hey James, now that I've probably burned my bridge with you (I wasn't trying to insult you with the "Parliament joke, hehe...) - but did you mention that you have Solid Resin tires that will work with the Protar kit mentioned here? - and if so, will you be producing them, as if so; how much (Euros, Pounds, Dollars, Pesos, Rubles, etc., are you asking for a set? and do you have pics?) - 'just askin'
thanx, Querque
No bridges burnt! :D Mainly because I haven't read yet the quoted joke. So, first business, I'll have time to read it and get mad with you later!! :lol: :lol:
Initially price was set in "sestercii" from old Rome, but it seemed Xe.com found difficulty in getting the rates and Paypal no longer accepts them :mrgreen: so I went to euros. It's 36+9 (shipping) and I'll send the email address to which Paypal them thru "family and friends" in a vane and naive attempt to simulate we still hold some control on our internet security :P
https://www.f1m.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 3&start=30
the thread above shows nice pics. JS11 and MP4/2C wheels also available.
BR
James

Topic author
Fiatphile
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by Fiatphile »

Has been awhile since I have posted here. Was touched to see James B. was concerned about my where about.
I have been retired and had a issue w/my back for that retirement. But all is well and I hope to post some progress on this project soon. One of the reasons I really like this Forum is the friendship and willingness to help from members. Rare to find this today. And for those who followed, my apologies. I dung her out and smoked over where I left off. I have had the itch to build for a few weeks.
Rick
I feel the need for speed.

JamesB
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by JamesB »

You now, Ric, always there's a worry when someone doesn't show up any more :D
Good to now you are back!
Tae a look at your 3 litre Ferrari... some pics seem have broken lin nad if I remember well they were well worth seeing.
Welcome back to the garage 8)

Topic author
Fiatphile
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by Fiatphile »

Went to your posted thread. Wow, the tires/wheels look just outstanding on the Ferrari 126C2. Now I have to complete to use these bad boys. Thanks JB.
Rick
I feel the need for speed.