Anyone have Tamiya YZR-M1 Fiat Sheet

Post away...

Topic author
high510
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Anyone have Tamiya YZR-M1 Fiat Sheet

Post by high510 »

If you did another scheme for the 2008 or 09 Fiat Yamaha, is there any chance you could part with the kit decals?? Looking to do a 2009 Indianapolis winner from the 2004 kit. It seems close enough... TIA

gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: Anyone have Tamiya YZR-M1 Fiat Sheet

Post by gp-models »

I have not decided yet which version i will build, the option is the FIAT or the Testbike version. Do i understand right? You want to turn a 2004 M1 into the 2009 version?
This might be pretty hard to do as there are lots of differences in between these bikes!
As i have not made a descision about my build i can only help with a scan of the sheet and maybe instructions if this is helpfull to you.
The 2009 version is pretty hard to find, or better to be found for a good price, presonally i`m missing the Estoril version. Also very hard to find is the fork set from Tamiya if you want to do a detailed build, but this will surely not fit the 04 versions.
Take a stand!

Topic author
high510
F2 Champion
F2 Champion

Re: Anyone have Tamiya YZR-M1 Fiat Sheet

Post by high510 »

Understood. In a diorama setting like this it seems that the silhouette similarities are 'good enough', the interior details will mostly covered up.... I figure it will be far harder actually finding a Lorenzo figure and decals!!! lol. I am open to people changing my mind, I just happen to live in Indy and have the 04 version.