I'm trying to gauge interest??

Post away...

Topic author
Icon_Modeler
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Niki Lauda, Ronnie Peterson. Only the greats, non of the wankers of today!!
United States of America

I'm trying to gauge interest??

Post by Icon_Modeler »

With mixed emotions I have decided to start thinning out my 1/12th collection of models. I'm 58 and my build speed is glacial on car models. With over 30 MFH kits alone in 1/12th scale you can understand the position I have put myself in. I started last weekend at a model swap meet selling some of the duplicate Tamiya 1/12th kits I have. I hesitate to offer them here because they are big models and expensive to ship and in general people usually don't want to pay a fair price for things. In this day and age it seems like people are not happy unless they feel like they have beat you out of something.

Anyhow. I'm considering offering my MFH 643 trans-kit along with the required Tamiya 641/2 doner kit. I believe (though not 100% sure) I also have a Perfect Parts set that would go along with this set. I know the PP set is a little antiquated but it should add something to the build and weather you want it or not (provided my memory is correct) it is part of the deal. It would make my decision to sell it easier if I knew people were interested in this kit. If you look at any of my previous sale threads you will see that my prices are fair. If you are interested please send me a message here at F1M.

I also have a Wolf WR1 with the Theodore Racing decals in 1/12th scale and the Tamiya PE set. I think that there was someone here recently who was looking for this decal set. Here is your chance!! If you are interested please send me a message here at F1M.

Thanks for looking!!
Icon Modeler____________________Modeling The Icons Of Motorsports

lezdep
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Senna
Canada

Re: I'm trying to gauge interest??

Post by lezdep »

Should you decide to sell Perfect Parts set separately, I would be interested.