Post away...

flashman
Backmarker
Backmarker
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Tyrrell
United States of America

Re: Crash Helmet Collection

Post by flashman »

Icon_Modeler wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:44 pm Alex, is this a new book or just one I missed? I only have one "Pilot" series book on Senna.. Makes me wonder about my supplier who was supposed to be getting me all the Joe Honda books as they were released. :shock:
Derek, Check with Mac's Modeling, listed on the "Ref. Material" page. Right now showing this MFH book as in stock, but page shows last updated 3/26/21.
http://www.macsmodeling.com/mysite/F1%20Stuff.htm

Cameron

Dede
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Your Name: Dede
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: ....
Ireland

Post by Dede »

I Love the helmet collection, great idea to do this, they look amazing.
Dede.

Topic author
Icon_Modeler
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Niki Lauda, Ronnie Peterson. Only the greats, non of the wankers of today!!
United States of America

Post by Icon_Modeler »

Indy1977TX wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:02 pm Very inspirational. I bought a helmet to measure to print in scale. I really want to turn it into my hero’s lid, it has a cool connection already to him.

Any tips?

Jordan
Hummm, Have Fun!!! I had a blast doing these. SO much so I have at least 10 more in the collection to do. A few GPA's and a couple of Jeb's along with a bunch of newer and older Bell's.
flashman wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:16 pm
Icon_Modeler wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:44 pm Alex, is this a new book or just one I missed? I only have one "Pilot" series book on Senna.. Makes me wonder about my supplier who was supposed to be getting me all the Joe Honda books as they were released. :shock:
Derek, Check with Mac's Modeling, listed on the "Ref. Material" page. Right now showing this MFH book as in stock, but page shows last updated 3/26/21.
http://www.macsmodeling.com/mysite/F1%20Stuff.htm

Cameron
Beat you to it. Ordered it a few days ago. Mac is a good resource for back stock. Still don't understand why I am missing the book in the first place I had a standing order with Mac for all things Joe Honda...
Dede wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:23 am I Love the helmet collection, great idea to do this, they look amazing.
Thanks Dede!!!
Icon Modeler____________________Modeling The Icons Of Motorsports