312T wheel set / the best I have ever seen !!

Kit reviews

430Scuderia
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Re: 312T wheel set / the best I have ever seen !!

Post by 430Scuderia »

I've bought these wheels and tyres last June when I was gathering AM sets for my Tamia 1/12 T4 and boy...they're absolutely gorgeous!I'm with Alex when he says that " It is correct when it looks correct!"...I've been around the actual cars many times but I unfortunately cannot tell anything about the sizes,yet these meatier rubbers definitely look like winners to me!
Cheers
Manu
Last edited by 430Scuderia on Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoFo
FOTA Vice Chairman
FOTA Vice Chairman

Post by MoFo »

430Scuderia wrote:I've bought these wheels and tyres last June when I was gathering AM sets for my Tamia 1/12 T4 and boy...they're absolutely gorgeous!I'm with Alex when he says that " It is correct when it looks correct!"...I've been around the actual cars many times but I unfortunately cannot tell anythuing about the sizes,yet these meatier rubbers definitely look like winnwers to me!
Cheers
Manu
430Scuderia wrote:I've bought these wheels and tyres last June when I was gathering AM sets for my Tamia 1/12 T4 and boy...they're absolutely gorgeous!I'm with Alex when he says that " It is correct when it looks correct!"...I've been around the actual cars many times but I unfortunately cannot tell anythuing about the sizes,yet these meatier rubbers definitely look like winnwers to me!
Cheers
Manu
Cheers
Manu

Okay, okay, we get it. You have a set. Quit bragging. :lol:
Je ne regrette rien.

430Scuderia
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by 430Scuderia »

Uh-oh :?
I don't know what happened but I think I must get two more sets now!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Manu

Jeff
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by Jeff »

Beautiful wheels, although I'm not sure about the larger size. Still, an attractive proposition now that the price has been dropped by 60%!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/60-off-Last1 ... SwqYBWoKfl

dancraft
Backmarker
Backmarker
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: McLaren
Australia

Post by dancraft »

Jeff wrote:Beautiful wheels, although I'm not sure about the larger size. Still, an attractive proposition now that the price has been dropped by 60%!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/60-off-Last1 ... SwqYBWoKfl

Thanks for the heads-up Jeff, I just ordered a set myself, A bit difficult to ignore at that price.

I added them to my watch list as soon as you posted the link on Friday and noticed that 4 or 5 sets sold straight away, so I suspect some other F1M'ers might have grabbed a bargain too.

Regards, Dan