GP`s 1:43 bench / Tameo Benetton B194 GP Spain/ Australia

Beware of all the tiny parts...

For all posts related to 43rd scale models.

Inuyasha
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Senna
Germany

Re: GP`s 1:43 bench / A BBR Ferrari F1 story part 3

Post by Inuyasha »

gp-models wrote:A conversion should be possible i think, decals are ok but the bodywork needs some improvements.
Yes, the Rossi bike will be fully detailed, only need some decals which i will take from another kit, or let them be printed by a friend of mine.
Unfortunately there is no full detail set from Top Studio for the early RC 211V around, so i have to scratch build a few things. ;)
Just shoot me a mail when the wax arrived and i give you some tips on how to handle it. Will you use it only on models or your real car as well? For the real car there is some more work requiered infront of applying it! ;)

Thank you for all the help and i`m looking forward to the Bike build! :)
Will give you a notice when it arrived, hopefully soon! Yes i want to use it also for my real car, should be a nice result!

Topic author
gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: GP`s 1:43 bench / GP Mclaren F1 GTR Designs

Post by gp-models »

Inuyasha wrote:
gp-models wrote:A conversion should be possible i think, decals are ok but the bodywork needs some improvements.
Yes, the Rossi bike will be fully detailed, only need some decals which i will take from another kit, or let them be printed by a friend of mine.
Unfortunately there is no full detail set from Top Studio for the early RC 211V around, so i have to scratch build a few things. ;)
Just shoot me a mail when the wax arrived and i give you some tips on how to handle it. Will you use it only on models or your real car as well? For the real car there is some more work requiered infront of applying it! ;)

Thank you for all the help and i`m looking forward to the Bike build! :)
Will give you a notice when it arrived, hopefully soon! Yes i want to use it also for my real car, should be a nice result!
Seen the cheater playing again, runing wild obviously, what an idiot! Coming close to 2300 hits this year without any post, think i should post nothing too, but i bet i would not get that much! Maybe he thinks no one realised it, what an idiot! :roll:

Ok, but be award that a lot of work has to be done on a real car before it can be applied! I usually spend about a week when i want it to be done perfect, but including the interieur ;)

New update with some more Mclaren F1 GTR Designs i did, just fun builds based on diecast models, so don`t take care about the baseplate descriptions, they belong to the basemodels i used. Enjoy, comments welcome, no matter if critic or what else! :)

Starting with my long neck 3M version

Another 7up version

My apple version, green, yellow, red and blue painted, rest decals

Another BAR design, this time the long neck version

Take a stand!

senninha
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Post by senninha »

I love that car, what do you think about a 1:12 MFH project :D MFH sell some these days :mrgreen:

Topic author
gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by gp-models »

senninha wrote:I love that car, what do you think about a 1:12 MFH project :D MFH sell some these days :mrgreen:

It`s one of my alltime favorite cars too! :) But to be honest, i would not know which version! :lol:
There are so many great livery`s of this car, did many in 1:43, real race versions and presentations cars, by using the 1:12 MFH kit it is a bit limited as it is the 95 chassis, for a 96 car there had to be done some improvements to the bodywork. I thought about the Davidoff which i also did in 1:18, or the West/Sarl Oppenheim, or maybe the presentation car in red with yellow lettering on top, but can`t do a descission finaly. ^^
Also i fear a bit the door hinges, even the 1:18 has been fragile, don`t know how MFH is doing it. And finaly the price unfotunately.....not the cheapest one! :|

Maybe one day..... ;)
Take a stand!

Inuyasha
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Germany

Post by Inuyasha »

Marc hat`s gestern in die Gruppe geschrieben, morgens dreht der gern am Rad, einfach lächerlich! :roll:
Ist wie ne Zecke am ..... ! Daher haben die auch keine Lust auf den Laden, komm rüber, da is wenigstens kein Kindergarten.
Top Lackierungen mal wieder, frag mich wie du das in dem Masstab so sauber hin bekommst!
Ein 1:12er Davidoff wäre der Knüller! Da hat Senninha recht! :)

Topic author
gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: GP`s 1:43 bench / BPR Mclaren F1 GTR

Post by gp-models »

Inuyasha wrote:Marc hat`s gestern in die Gruppe geschrieben, morgens dreht der gern am Rad, einfach lächerlich! :roll:
Ist wie ne Zecke am ..... ! Daher haben die auch keine Lust auf den Laden, komm rüber, da is wenigstens kein Kindergarten.
Top Lackierungen mal wieder, frag mich wie du das in dem Masstab so sauber hin bekommst!
Ein 1:12er Davidoff wäre der Knüller! Da hat Senninha recht! :)
Hab`s gelesen und was heute hier so gelaufen ist, der ist echt Psycho wenn ich den Screenshot seh von gestern und heute! :roll:
Ich schau mal, demnächst stehen eh erst mal andere Sachen an ;)

What should be a nice 1:12 version? I have allmost all references to do every race version which run, short necks are my favorite ones.
Here are 2 which i have in sence, maybe the Bigazzi Pre Quali Le Mans also come to my mind, but here we go with the first 2 options, these are 43 builds i did.

The Davidoff version from BPR Japan 1995?

The other would be the 1996 BPR presentation car...

Give me a hint! :D
Take a stand!

Inuyasha
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Germany

Post by Inuyasha »

A hint?

BOTH!! :lol:
Top notch paint work as usuall, amazing! :)
Hat sich heute morgen wohl wieder einer verschluckt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Topic author
gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by gp-models »

Both? Haha! :D
Das glaub ich auch! :lol: :lol: Siehste mal wie es läuft. :mrgreen:

Still have more to offer, West Race Taxi, Sarl Oppenheim, West, too much nice versions 8)
Take a stand!

Topic author
gp-models
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: GP`s 1:43 bench / BPR Mclaren F1 GTR part 2

Post by gp-models »

New update on my Mclaren F1 GTR works taken from the legendary BPR series.
Models all based on diecast models, paint stripped and repainted.

Starting with some more Davidoff cars from 1995, the Monza version.

And here is the Davidoff family which includes the Zhuhai version too.
From the left to the right, the 1000km Suzuka version, in the middle the Monza version and on the right the Zhuhai version. There is only one missing, the version from Suzuka as it run in the quali lievery, still have to do it on day to have them all complete.

Next is the West adrenalin race taxi driven by David Coulthard, the baseplate description had to be changed, the printer made a mistake by the year. The car run as promo version in Spa that was along with the F1 double seater.

This is the West version from 1995 with Thomas Bscher and Alan Nielsen as drivers, they won the BPR series in that year. Here in the Jarama lievery presented.

I would prefer any of these instead of the Ueno Clinic from Le Mans 1995 if i build a MFH 1:12, also the 96 Sarl Oppenheim version which is a great lievery too. Possible cause it has the low air intake of the 95 cars as well.

Enjoy!
Take a stand!

Inuyasha
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Germany

Re: GP`s 1:43 bench / BPR Mclaren F1 GTR part 2

Post by Inuyasha »

Top, they all look great! If you want to build them as 1:12, the production line of MFH should end at your desk. :D

Hast recht mit dem Lotus, der hämmert da wie ein gestörter drauf, hält der sich für besonders clever?? Echt n Witz was der da treibt! :lol: