Please note that the Forum login system is now separate from F1M.com's. If you have had issues logging into the Forums, try resetting your password at: https://forum.f1m.com/app.php/user/forgot_password

To register for the Forums, go to https://www.f1m.com/user/register.

Also, you must login with your username and not your email address.

MFH 1/20 Ferrari F2007 Parts

Looking for....

Topic author
PJE
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

MFH 1/20 Ferrari F2007 Parts

Post by PJE »

I’m looking for the radiator outlets for the MFH 1/20th scale Ferrari F2007, parts M101 and M104 of the Spanish GP version. I have the Japanese version and would be willing to trade for those items with the Japanese GP version parts, MM100 and M102 plus a set of rain tires. I someone has the kit, but does not want to trade I’m hoping I can get a loan of the parts to make resin copies.
Of course, if someone is interested in selling their Spanish GP kit I would also be interested.

Paul Erlendson

JamesB
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Re: MFH 1/20 Ferrari F2007 Parts

Post by JamesB »

Paúl, are those similar to the ones I cloned ages ago? 😃 I still have the molds 😎

Topic author
PJE
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Post by PJE »

JamesB wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:24 am Paúl, are those similar to the ones I cloned ages ago? 😃 I still have the molds 😎
Thanks James, but I still have what you created for me so I’m ok there.
I’ve got two MFH F2007 kits and comparing them to the Fujimi F2007 kit I think I might be more satisfied backdating the MFH kit than fixing all the inaccuracies of the Fujimi. Since I want to replicate Kimi’s Australia GP car I’ve found that the Spanish GP car used very similar radiator ducting one more on the left side. One less on the right. Fairly easy to correct. So that’s why I’m after these parts.
Otherwise I’m back to grafting in the Studio 27 parts that James is talking about or creating to proper ones in the Fujimi model.

Paul Erlendson

JamesB
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by JamesB »

I´ll take a look anyway, Paul :D always a pleasure.
In fact, clones were from MFH and not S27, I´ll have a look. my F2007 had a wide variety of covers, maybe one of them suits your needs :D I admit I am lost here... my hawkeye languishes from mid nineties onwards! :lol: :lol:

Topic author
PJE
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion

Post by PJE »

JamesB wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:52 pm I´ll take a look anyway, Paul :D always a pleasure.
In fact, clones were from MFH and not S27, I´ll have a look. my F2007 had a wide variety of covers, maybe one of them suits your needs :D I admit I am lost here... my hawkeye languishes from mid nineties onwards! :lol: :lol:
James, the ones that you did for me were from my Studio 27 kit. I sent them to you. If since then you’ve done copies from the MFH kits, I’d be very interested.

Paul Erlendson

lala40l
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Williams, Ferrari
Netherlands

Post by lala40l »

That's a pity, as I just installed these....I have the spanish version, but converted a bit to Monaco....
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.