RoG 1/24 Scale F-1 Ferrari kits

Items for Sale.
Forum rules
For any new members placing 'For Sale' ads, it is highly recommended that you introduce yourselves to the Forum. For anyone interested in the 'For Sale' items listed, if the member posting has very few posts, you might want to take care.
  • Pictures should be posted of the items being sold
  • Include where it is shipping from
  • And if you are willing to ship the items overseas

Topic author
pmodwrks
Formula e
Formula e
Your Name: Chris
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: LOTUS F-1 THE MOST CREATIVE, INIVATIVE AND MULTI-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS. COLLIN CHAPMAN WAS A GENIUS AS WAS THE MANY DESIGNERS, MECHANIC AND CREWMEN THAT DESIGNED, CREATED, BUILT, MAINTAINED AND RACED. NO OTHER TEAM IN HISTORY HAS MATCHED THEIR RECORD.
United States of America

RoG 1/24 Scale F-1 Ferrari kits

Post by pmodwrks »

ImageImage Revell of Germany F-1 Kits for Sale. Ferrari F310B and Ferrari 412T2 both new and complete. Cleaning out the office and these are the last 2 RoG kits. PayPal only ships form Bullhead City AZ. USA. Blowing these out at $20.00 usd Each. Buyer Pays Shipping!. Will ship International to most countries. PM me or email pmodwrks@hotmail.com

imatt88
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Your Name: Ian
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Niki Lauda, Alain Prost, Nigel Mansell, Senna, Sir Jackie Stewert, among others.
I followed Lotus, Williams (because I was stationed near their HQ back in the '80s), Mclaren, and a bunch more
United States of America

Re: RoG 1/24 Scale F-1 Ferrari kits

Post by imatt88 »

E-mail sent

Topic author
pmodwrks
Formula e
Formula e
Your Name: Chris
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: LOTUS F-1 THE MOST CREATIVE, INIVATIVE AND MULTI-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS. COLLIN CHAPMAN WAS A GENIUS AS WAS THE MANY DESIGNERS, MECHANIC AND CREWMEN THAT DESIGNED, CREATED, BUILT, MAINTAINED AND RACED. NO OTHER TEAM IN HISTORY HAS MATCHED THEIR RECORD.
United States of America

Post by pmodwrks »

SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!!!!

imatt88
F2 Champion
F2 Champion
Your Name: Ian
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Niki Lauda, Alain Prost, Nigel Mansell, Senna, Sir Jackie Stewert, among others.
I followed Lotus, Williams (because I was stationed near their HQ back in the '80s), Mclaren, and a bunch more
United States of America

Post by imatt88 »

Got the kits today! Thanks!!!!