Please note that the Forum login system is now separate from F1M.com's. If you have had issues logging into the Forums, try resetting your password at: https://forum.f1m.com/app.php/user/forgot_password

Also, you must login with your username and not your email address.

MFH Ferrari F2008/ McLaren MP4-23 (1:12) & Tamiya Enzo Ferrari (1:24) for sale

Items for Sale.
Forum rules
For any new members placing 'For Sale' ads, it is highly recommended that you introduce yourselves to the Forum. For anyone interested in the 'For Sale' items listed, if the member posting has very few posts, you might want to take care.
  • Pictures should be posted of the items being sold
  • Include where it is shipping from
  • And if you are willing to ship the items overseas

Topic author
Aesthetic
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

MFH Ferrari F2008/ McLaren MP4-23 (1:12) & Tamiya Enzo Ferrari (1:24) for sale

Post by Aesthetic »

Dear F1m.com,
It has been a long time since I posted anything on this forum. As my modelling is on hold for quite some years now, I am selling some of my kits. I tried to sell these kits before, but with no luck so far. I lowered the prices a bit and hope they will sell this time.

The Mclaren and the Enzo are NIB. I started work on the Ferrari, so some parts have a layer of primer on them and few parts are covered in carbon decals but that's about it.
I can take more pictures, just send me a PM if you're interested. Asking price: €325 for the Ferrari, €350 for the McLaren and €50 (shipping excluded) for the Ferrari Enzo. Or you could make me an offer I can't refuse.
I am located in the Netherlands.

Cheers,

lala40l
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Re: MFH Ferrari F2008/ McLaren MP4-23 (1:12) & Tamiya Enzo Ferrari (1:24) for sale

Post by lala40l »

Very tempting....not really my scale but still.....

Succes met de verkoop (good luck with the sale...)

Topic author
Aesthetic
F1 Test Driver
F1 Test Driver

Re: MFH Ferrari F2008/ McLaren MP4-23 (1:12) & Tamiya Enzo Ferrari (1:24) for sale

Post by Aesthetic »

Not getting very much response, so I'll make it a bit more tempting myself. Both MFH kits for €625 (ex. shipping).
Cheers,