Help on Lancia Delat, Delta Integrale, Super Delta

Flinstone
Formula e
Formula e
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Tyrrell
Great Britain

Re: Help on Lancia Delat, Delta Integrale, Super Delta

Post by Flinstone »

I also had not appreciated the plan was to develop a transkit!
I didn't say it was just a rear wing, I was suggesting some tweaks to the wings as they could be built up with card and filler. The front and rear track was increased on the evo, which meant wider arches. The front arch extensions do not flow back into the body, but instead have a vent at the rear, The whole rear arches are bigger and flare out more in the door and rear wing. The front grille is different, so this may need to be checked as it may not just be the headlights that a smaller as that may have been driven by a larger radiator intake? I think the front and rear bumpers are the same. The bonnet bulge may be bigger and it would be a good idea to check if the bonnet vents are in the same position and size.
I may be wrong, but I think the wheels stick out a bit on the Italeri kit and so it may only need a small spacer behind the wheels to get the correct track for the evo.

Topic author
daniel
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Schumacher
Germany

Post by daniel »

thanks for your input...well I forget it then and make some small thingies for the upcoming Stratos then ;)

https://www.facebook.com/scale.details

JamesB
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by JamesB »

Ok!
:D May it serve anyway as information hub.
Yeah Flinstone I get what you say. No, front and rear bumpers are quite different :wink:
The two cars are quite easy to tell apart. :mrgreen: