DasWiesel
Formula e
Formula e
Your Name: Julian
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Sauber
Germany

Re: 2021 Car Reveals

Post by DasWiesel »

MoFo wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:29 pm Err, it's the Russian flag.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/wada ... n/5589726/

And it gets even more crazy! :lol:

Topic author
MoFo
FOTA Vice Chairman
FOTA Vice Chairman

Post by MoFo »

Yep. And it's almost certainly going to get banned, since it's nowhere near the colours of the sponsor they're claiming it's for, but it *is* exactly the same as the Russian flag (like, really, really obviously the same).

Then again, what else can you expect from a criminal thugocracy. Cheaters gonna cheat.

It'll be interesting to see what impact a WADA ruling has on the future of HAAS. It's really obvious that Mazepan (Sr.) is desperate to buy his way into F1, and similarly obvious that HAAS is just biding time in the hopes of selling out to the Russian. Everything I've seen suggests a deal will be done for 2023 once the WADA ban is lifted. If they get called for flagrantly violating the ban, it could be embarrassing and change those plans.

Of course, the current regime and its cronies aren't exactly known for having any shame... :roll:
Je ne regrette rien.

petrov27
Backmarker
Backmarker

Post by petrov27 »

So what is thought of that that new Ferrari scheme? Personally not a fan at all and not sure what they were thinking....

SanMarino
World Champion
World Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Ventisette Rosso
Canada

Post by SanMarino »

petrov27 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:15 pm So what is thought of that that new Ferrari scheme? Personally not a fan at all and not sure what they were thinking....
Someone forgot to remove the green painters tape. I think. Because I don't know what they were thinking.

JamesB
FOTA Chairman
FOTA Chairman

Post by JamesB »

From the moment they painted the HALO black, they got me. In a yaaaawn world green is not that bad. General livery I like and the double red plus the oldies numbers are cool

stubeck
Constructors Champion
Constructors Champion
Favorite F1 Team or Driver: Stewart Grand Prix
United States of America

Post by stubeck »

I think the most interesting part of this years reveals is the fact that half the grid haven't actually shown us their car, just a render of the car! Do like how we're getting more colorful cars and a more varied grid.